Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Beware the cheapest option

I am happy to choose the lowest cost solution, if it can fulfil my requirements.  That is no points to waste my money. 
However, I found the most of time the cheapest option cannot delivery a good enough quality. If it cannot do the jobs, that is useless to have that, even it cost less.
For example, I can use Voice on IP software on my mobile, if I use it, that is cheaper than a mobile phone call. But voice quality is not very good.Thus, I never use it to make some important phone calls. I need other side to heard every word I say clearly, I need to heard every word he/she say clearly. No misunderstanding between us! That is more valuable than the cost of a mobile call!
 I think you find out what you need to do, then finding which options cost the lowest and can do the job!

No comments: